BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

5 more days?

A very good morning to YOU.

So, I've about 5 more days to go till... BALI...!!! I was excited about it when my friend gave me the link to the website of the villa that we'll be staying in. It looked AWESOME! We have our own private pool :) Can't wait.

As for Singapore... I'm not so sure yet because apparently, I'll be DEAD broke when I do get the flight ticket AND It's hard for me to take leave in March and then there's that KL trip by the end of March and I'm still thinking if I'm able to take leave for that or not... Though I really feel bad if I don't go to KL... Because it's for Wan's birthday and apparently I haven't been with him lately :/

I will stop right here. Hope everyone's having a good Tuesday :)

<3

0 comments: