BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

ola

Hello earthlings... Hope everyone's doing well.

I'm on medical leave since last night and shit I'm bored to death. Apparently I've been in bed the whole day yesterday. I had a hard time waking up because my chest was hurting so bad and breathing was also painful for me, so I had it checked on the night. Doctor said it's possibly just the muscles but I had an xray for it today and will come back for the result next week. I think It's nothing though.

I realized I didn't post any of the Bali pictures! OK, will try and post it later. Right now I'm just too lazy to reach for my bag and grab my hand-drive for the pictures. Will upload it SOON!

I think I'm gonna continue on doodling on the big 'canvas' now. laters :)

0 comments: