BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cold feet

Hello earthlings

Hope everyone had a good day. Mine went quite alright i should say. Better than any other working days I had. My boss wasn't much on my ass like he always is and somehow he was quite... to his sense? If only he's like that MOST of the time.

Just incase you're wondering why my title is cold feet... its because, my feet is cold (ha-ha?)

I'm waiting for a particular person to get on skype right now -_- so i'm bumming my time typing whatever here... Just because...

Trying not to doze off like I always do. *yawn*

Oh man this is such a pointless post.

You've just wasted your time reading this :p apologies for that. I'll stop for now.

Good night. Hope tomorrow's a better day than better.

Oh there you are on skype! :) Off I go

0 comments: