BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A piece of my mind

Here I am alone again in the living room with the TV watching me instead of me watching it. Made of honor is playing on HBO and the Jane Austin book club was playing before it, was supposedly a good movie but I was not really paying attention to it because here is the laptop in front of me and chatted away with Hazel, D and Tyx for a little while...

I've about half an hour plus till I've to hit the shower and off to work... Not really looking forward for that one and also working on the 29th because I've to conduct a fire prevention course thing and I'm not really big on this group because my Malay sucks and I doubt that they're that fluent in English so yeah. But what I am really looking forward to is November the 7th :) It's this annual November party thing that my friends and I do, this year would be our second one and the theme is going to be dress to IMPRESS. Last year was a gossip girl theme. So yes, I cannot wait for that one and dance the night away.

I haven't got anything to wear for that night but I do have an idea, thanks to my dear friend, Rafaa :) hopefully I'll be able to find it though... Will be shopping away for it in Malaysia~ flying off there the day after tomorrow... Not excited as much as I used to though but oh well.

I think I should be putting in the chat box thing, maybe soon.

God, it is so boring and quiet being alone here most of the time.

Alright, I'm gonna smoke my time away.

Hope you people are having a good day :)

Till then, I'm out...

0 comments: