BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ramblings

Hello to you... I'll be uploading my other doodle work after my laptop's done reading my hard drive. These doodles of mine fyi can also be seen in my Facebook account. So, to the ones who has already seen it, new ones will be uploaded soon when I'm done doodling it :p

How's your day? Mine is alright, Got up at around 2pm I think, though I got up from a few texts being sent and I couldn't reply because I was out of credit... Bleh.

My friend will be picking me up soon, and just gonna chill out and kill ourselves with them sticks. Before I go, here's one of the other doodles.

and this was done at work during theory class, I got so lost and ended up doodling this one instead, under these swirly red, white and black thingies are actually some calculations that I was suppose to work on haha :p

and now, I am off to take a shower and head out, hope you peeps have a good day :)

0 comments: