BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Random things, random day

Ok, so Its about 1.30am so pretty much it's another day right? OK I'm gonna say yesterday instead of today... heh... so anyways, yesterday was a random and fun day. Started off kind of early because I woke up early than usual and was online with a friend of mine, Hazel and then told me to have lunch with her and our two other friends... and then pretty much cruised around with Naj while wan and Hazel had to go work.

Naj and I were pretty much jobless, and then eventually just went home at around 2pm. Just as I got home, Dean IM'd me about the photoshoot and so I thought ok, what the heck let's just do it then since I'm in Bandar... I wasnt in my vain mode BUT eventually later on I did :) haha it was fun and they're awsome... Can't wait to see the pictures. Here's one of them...
awsome possum :) and then hungout with them pinoys and hazel, like good old times :) I love... Ok, I getting tired to type now and gonna chat with dana... good night world :)

0 comments: