BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Not my 200 to keep

Hello earthlings. Hope everyone's doing good good, though I know there are a few people who's having the flu. Get well soon :)

And so, I've pretty much started on the big ass canvas that my dear friend, Naj, gave me. Had fun doodling on it, though it made me sleepy the next day (apparently, slept late thinking I'd finish it within a couple of hours). I was working on it when I was back at home (Bandar) and right now, I'm back in KB, working... Didn't bring the canvas along because I know that I wouldn't be able to work on it because, firstly, I'd be at work most of the time and secondly, I'd be sleepy and tired most of the time.

Anyways, speaking of the 'not my 200 to keep' I kinda lost $200 :/ gave my sister the 200 to deposit it in her card so I could use it to book a ticket online to Kuching and apparently when I filling in the details and shit, It got detained so I guessed that my booking didn't go through, and so I went to the airport and purchased the ticket and little did I know, the booking DID go through (I only knew the next day after I got the ticket!!!) SO YEH. sigh. Oh well...

Hope I'll enjoy Kuching. Will be heading there in about a few days... 25th till 28th :)

Alright, will stop here and upload the latest doodle here soon. yes, SOON.

Have a good day.

0 comments: