BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

work

One thing I don't like about ambulance call at work is that, one, If the person is BADLY BADLY injured, two, they panic like CRAZY and curse at you (had one guy cursing at me once and he was dead drunk), third... the smell of their blood... BUT all those things I mentioned... is a pretty worth thing to go through because, by the end of those hectic calls... I feel good... Just like the last one I had tonight...

Reached work exactly at 7pm and next thing I know, the PA went on announcing that there's an RTA (road traffic accident)and one old lady was badly injured... She was grabbing my hand so tightly all the way to the hospital, and in between she kept looking at me with this will-I-be-OK-look... and so, I nodded and said you'll be alright, we're right here. I kinda choked on that. Hopefully she's doing alright right now...

and more of that for me to encounter.

0 comments: