BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday

Somehow It feels like Its a Sunday. I guess It's just because I'm not working and that I feel so lazy... but I hope, your Monday is doing alright :)

Was out with the family for a movie, watched 2012, It's kind of scary knowing that It's not impossible for it to happen. Watching it made me appreciate life more and made me think of the things I've done, but you know, I'm human and we tend to make stupid mistakes and tend to change our minds easily... what I'm saying is, some people may change and some people may not. Yes, I'm rambling non-sense so I think I'll stop right there.

Another doodle will be posted up soon, hopefully by then my laptop will be fine. I'm thinking of either getting it fixed or buy another one. Did I mention that earlier?

Anyways, happy Monday people, drive safe and buckle up! seriously.

0 comments: