BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 20, 2009

The weekend is here

It's such a quiet day today. Been quiet since yesterday actually, not that I'm complaining or anything. So, it's the 20th... PAYDAY!!! and BONUS!!! yay-ness... The first thing I wanna get when I'm done with work is... DJ HERO BABY! Ooh yeh... Can't wait to get my and on it :D

Pretty much, here's the plan for my Friday night. Getting off work by 7pm, gonna hit the store straight after that, fill up gas for Jenny (my car), head home, and by this time would probably be around... 7.30+? By then my friend, John and his guys would probably be at my place and If they're alright with it I might give the Dj Hero a try for abit :p and then shower, get all dressed up... and off we go to have an awsome night... and oh I am so gonna dance the night away :) wait, that reminds me, I need to go to the money changer. hmmm...

And to Ash, just incase you're reading this, I've been pretty much working and doodling and yes, one of them canvas like thingy will be given for your office :p I was going to reply your messege but the laptop I was using sucked... my laptop's still in the ICU... It'll be done by next week, HOPEFULLY... The laptop I mean, not the doodles haha... As for that one, I'm not so sure when I'll be done with it... But will defo let you know :)

The day is going oh so slow, please move abit faster... yawn.

Have an awsome weekend people :) be safe!

0 comments: