BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 2, 2009

A quiet Monday

I could hear... Birds chirping outside, the air-con humming silently, big sister spraying on some perfume on... the sound of me, typing on the laptop. The sister seems like she's heading out soon and that would leave me and Estella (the cat, who apparently looks like a big white rat) home alone... Right-o the sister is out. It's so quiet!

Anyways, I was on msn and came across this interesting ad about this 6 year old girl, who had brain cancer and before she died she took the time to write down notes and hid them in places around the house, and till now, the parents would pretty much find them. The little girl passed away, If I'm not mistaken, about a few days before (or was it after?) her birthday. Her parents made a journal about it, called notes left behind, and I am eyeing on that one. She's pretty artistic and smart when I was going through the info about her. More info about this girl, Elena, and the book, visit http://www.notesleftbehind.com

I'm half done with my doodle but as I was finishing it, my pen ran out of ink :s so boo! will continue on that when I get to KB coz apparently my pens are there at my place.

I think I'll sleep my way through the day. Everyone seems busy. More reason for me to get all excited for the 7th right? :)

Laters.

0 comments: